We get asked the question, “what can I do?” by community members all across Wisconsin every day. People want to help address issues created by addiction and support recovery in their communities. Here is a list of just some of the ways that you can GET INVOLVED TODAY:
- Join us to become a free member! Members receive support planning recovery activities, events, trainings, and other educational opportunities/Member Organizations receive free Technical Assistance
- Plan and/or attend a Recovery Month event in September
- Share your story and be featured on our website and social media
- Contact us to learn more about advocacy opportunities
- Start a Recovery Community Organization
- Apply to become a Statewide Advisory Council Member
The Be a Voice Campaign
Seeks to empower people and to influence change by sharing real stories from real people. Sharing stories makes a difference because together we recover – together we can positively impact our communities.
Whether you are in or seeking recovery from addiction, a family member, or supporter, recovery has changed your life. Be a voice and share your story so that others know the hope of recovery. Let’s eliminate the stigma associated with addiction and start changing the conversation.
How do you share your story?